Zhejiang University for International Student
MBBS in Zhejiang University
Zhejiang University is a higher learning institution with a long history and an outstanding reputation. CEC Pakistan officially represents Zhejiang University which is approved by PMC and WHO. It is located in Hangzhou, a famous historical and cultural city and a scenic tourist destination in China.
Founded in 1897 as one of the earliest institutions of learning higher education in China, Zhejiang University is now a prestigious, leading research university under the direct administration of China’s Ministry of Education.
Zhejiang University has always been ranked among the top universities in China in terms of its academic strength shown in teaching, research and social service. Zhejiang University is one of the top public universities in Hangzhou, China focuses on intensive academic research and technological innovation.
With academic mind advancing with the times, Zhejiang University paces the complete state in academic reforms.. Rich campus culture advanced teaching facilities and wide range global exchanges create favorable conditions for students’ development.
Eighteen disciplines were decided on for China’s “Double First-class” Initiative (third in China) and 39 disciplines graded A with inside the latest country wide assessment (1st in China).Under its management there are 10 state key laboratories, 3 national engineering labs and 6 national engineering research centers at the university.
Zhejiang University is an ideal place for teaching, learning and research. There are 5,746 international students currently attending Zhejiang University. The university also offers scholarship to international students who achieve excellent academic performance, abide by laws and school regulations and study in the school for more than one academic year, and in addition, the university provides scholarship for applicants of high competitiveness.
Zhejiang University attaches great importance to building long-term and close co-operation with foreign universities and overseas study agencies. Each year hundreds of university exchange students and students recommended by study abroad agencies come to the school to attend academic programs.
Acknowledged By: PMC, WHO and MOE.
Teaching Language: English
Duration: 5+1 Year
Intake Every Year: September Intake
It consists of five campuses, namely
- Huajiachi and
- Zhijiang campus.
Zhejiang University encompasses an area of 4,503,741 square meters with school buildings covering 2,308,783 square meters. The university library holds a collection of more than 6.71 million volumes.
- Zhejiang University currently ranks within the top 100 universities in the Times Higher EducationWorld Reputation Rankings.
- QS Global World Rankings 2022: #53
- QS WUR Ranking By Subject :#22
- Asian University Ranking: #5
- World University Ranking 2022: 94
Disciplines of Zhejiang University
- Its disciplines cover philosophy, economics, law, education, literature, history, art, science, and engineering.
- There are 12 departments in agriculture, medicine, management, etc., with 7 departments, 37 professional colleges (departments), 1 engineering college, 2 Sino-foreign cooperative education colleges, and 7 affiliated hospitals.
Cultivating Numerous Talents and Outstanding Alumni
Zhejiang University has lengthy been retaining the academic philosophy of setting humans foremost, cultivating all-spherical competence in students, looking for the fact and pioneering new trails looking for excellence, and is devoted to growing destiny leaders with an global perspective.
Zhejiang University has turned out a large number of outstanding talents in its history. There are more than 160 alumni elected members of Chinese Academy of Sciences and Chinese Academy of Engineering. Due to the advancement of times, Zhejiang University paces the whole nation in educational reforms. Rich campus culture, superior coaching centers and a extensive variety of worldwide exchanges create favorable situations for students’ development.
Scientific Research and Achievements
Zhejiang University focuses on assiduous study and research, and science and technological innovation. It has launched a number of international high-end academic platforms and gathered masters, scholars and high-level research teams in numerous disciplines.
In recent years, Zhejiang University maintains a top position in China in output indicators including publications, patents and etc and has made abundant important achievements in science, technology, humanities and social sciences.
Zhejiang University always takes initiative in catering for national and regional needs, and exerts itself to become an influential high-level source of innovation and a pool of talents. In 2014, studies fund at Zhejiang University amounted to 3.121 billion CNY, a hundred and fifteen tasks beneath neath studies have every secured a provider of extra than 10 million.
At present, there are a total of more than 46,364 full-time students enrolled at Zhejiang University, including approximately 13,952 graduate students, 8,779 PhD candidates, and 23,633 undergraduates. In addition, there are about 5,746 international students currently attending.
Among its approximate 3,437 standing faculty members, 1,474 faculty members have title of professor. Other important facts and figures are as follows: 12 members of the Chinese Academy of Sciences, 17 members of the Chinese Academy of Engineering, 69 experts in State “1000-elite Programs”, 41 chief scientists of national 973 projects, 111 Chair Professors in Chang Jiang Scholars Program, and 105 scholars awarded with National Science Fund for Distinguished Young Scholars.
As a national university standing by River Qian tang, Zhejiang University is determined to build itself into an innovative comprehensive research university with a world-class status. Zhejiang University may be adhering to the spirit of in search of the fact and pioneering new trails, dedicating itself to developing and disseminating knowledge, inheriting and advancing civilization, serving and main the society, and selling countrywide prosperity, social improvement and human progress.
International Communication and Cooperation
To build world-class university, Zhejiang University actively carries out multi-channel, multi-level, all-around international cooperation and exchanges and has signed cooperation and exchange agreements with a number of well-known overseas universities, and established strategic partnership.
Delegations and renowned scholars from world-famous universities are frequent visitors and guest lecturers every year. At the same time, Zhejiang University has established collaborative academic exchanges with international famous academic and cultural institutions for developing high-quality international educational programs and raising the world-wide reputation.
Impressive Features of MBBS Admission in Zhejiang University
- More than 500 foreign students in MBBS from Pakistan, India, Nepal, Malaysia, Indonesia, South Africa, Zambia, Zimbabwe, Nigeria, Asian and CIS Countries and other nationalities in Chinese language and science subjects.
- Separate and furnished hostel building for male and female students.
- Hostels are 2 sharing and 4 sharing (in-campus) for the international students.
- Muslim and Indian canteens are available inside the campus.
- Halal food is easily available for Muslim students.
- Competent, highly qualified staff and friendly environment for international students.
- Pleasant weather.
- Finest quality education.
- Globally recognized medical degree.
- Affordable study cost.
- International clinical exposure.
- Great career opportunities.
- Best medical facilities.
- Plenty of internship.
- Diverse community of students.
- Cultural exchange.
- Separate hostels for boys and girls.
- Monthly stipends.
Medical Bachelor Degree/Undergraduate programs in English Medium
MBBS (Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery\ Clinical Medicine)
Hostels and Food
- Students are expected to live in the international student’s dormitory, where double rooms or four-bed rooms are available.
- Almost each room is about with telephone, net access and air-conditioners.
- Public kitchens and washing machines also available for students with inside the
- The university has on all its campuses numerous and reasonable eating places wherein a great style of Chinese and western ingredients are serve.
Requirements and Criteria for Admission in Zhejiang University for MBBS:
- Candidates must have passed examination with minimum percentage of marks over 70% aggregate in physics, chemistry, and biology and provide a high school diploma, transcript.
- Having completed 12 years of primary and secondary education.
- The candidates having to complete 17 years and must be under the age of 25.
- Application Form
- Scan copy of physical examination record for foreigners
- Scan copies of diplomas or certificates and course transcripts, A-level result and junior college transcripts are not essential, but highly appreciated.
- Two letters of recommendation
- Scan copy of Passport
- Matric Certificate
- Intermediate Certificate
- 12 photos (White background)
- Passport (Copy)
- Physical Exam Report
- Police Certificate
- Admission letter
- Visa letter
- Visa application from submission to embassy
|1st Semester||2nd Semester|
|Chinese Language||Chinese Language|
|3rd Semester||4th Semester|
|Chinese Language||Chinese Language|
|Histology & Embryology||Biochemistry|
|Physiology||Micro & Immunology|
|5th Semester||6th Semester|
|Physical Diagnosis||Forensic Medicine|
|7th Semester||8th Semester|
|Pediatrics||Gynecology & Obstetrics|
|9th Semester||10th Semester|
|Acupuncture & Massage||Oncology Conspectus|
|6th Year (Internship)|
|11th Semester||12th Semester|
|Gynecology & Obstetrics||Gynecology & Obstetrics|
MBBS Fee Structure for International students
- 1st year fee: 60000 RMB
Note: 1st year fee include tuition fee, hostel, 2 years green card, medical test, health insurance, medical garments, Chinese language books and dormitory deposit as refundable money.
- 2nd year to onward: 45000 RMB
Note: 2nd year to onward only tuition and hostel fee.