Hainan Medical University is located in Haikou. CEC Pakistan officially represents Hainan Medical University which was approved by PMC and WHO. The capital city of Hainan Province in China. It is the only medical university directly under the Hainan provincial government and approved by the China’s Ministry of Education. The school for nearly 70 years, has formed a postgraduate education, general undergraduate education, student education, adult education, vocational education, joint training of doctoral academic education of both the school structure. The total enrollment at present is over 14,000 students, including 8,925 full-time students, and 316 overseas students. The bachelor degree education program of Hainan Medical University provides 26 majors in the disciplines of medical science, science, and management.
Acknowledged By: PMC, WHO, MOE and IMED.
Duration: 5+1 Year
Medium of Language: English
Intake Every Year: September
Hainan Medical University Ranking: 2022-2022 Center for World University Rankings (CWUR)
Impressive Features of Hainan Medical University
- Graduated students are eligible for ECFMG certification.
- Curriculum & syllabus of Hainan Medical University is same as according to international standard.
- More than 500+ foreign Students are studying MBBS in China.
- Hainan Medical University and seven batches of international students are graduated from Hainan Medical University under the supervision of highly qualified teaching faculty. More than 350 foreign male and female students are from Pakistan.
- It is best medical university in Hainan Province for foreign students.
- Started MBBS project for foreign students in 2005.
- Halal food easily available in the campus and also outside the campus for international students.
- Safe and Secure furnished hostels are available for boys and girls.
- Security Cameras are installed as well to provide secure environment.
Programs of Hainan Medical University
Medical undergraduate courses of Hainan Medical University.
|Clinical Medicine||6 years|
|Preventive Medicine||5 years|
|Dental Medicine||6 years|
|Traditional Chinese Medicine||6 years|
- Students are required to complete the curriculum and course duration between 5-6 years and fulfill the designated number of credits.
- Successful students will receive a graduation certificate along with the bachelor’s degree, in accordance to the regulation of the Degree Awarding Committee.
Admission Procedure and Eligibility Criteria by Hainan Medical University :
· Students having HSSC (Pre-Medical) / Senior High School with 60% Minimum Marks.
· Age Limit: 25 Years.
- SSC Mark sheet/Junior high school (grade 10)
- HSSC Mark sheet/Senior high school (grade 12)
- Passport copy.
- Passport size photo (white background)
- Police character certificate from the local police station.
- Recommendation letters (2)
- Study plan (1)
- Medical Check up on Chinese physical form.
· Degree Awarding: Clinical Medicine MBBS
1st year fee: 46,000 RMB
Note: 1st year fee include tuition fee, hostel, 2 years green card, medical test, health insurance, medical garments, Chinese language books and dormitory deposit as refundable money.
2nd year to onward: 24,700 RMB (only tuition and hostel fee)
- If classes will be online, Hainan Medical University will not charge hostel fee, visa extension\ residence permit, medical checkup and insurance fee. Students will pay these charges when asked by Hainan Medical University according to policy.
- All the fee must be charged in RMBor according to the conversion rate on arrival in university.
- Student will pay for Stationary, Electricity Charges & One way air ticket to Hainan, Haikou.
- Food expenses are approx. 1000 RMB to 1200 RMB / Month.
- Fee once paid will not be refunded. Student will follow the rules and regulations of the Hainan Medical University.
- Pakistani and Indian Students will follow the policy of Pakistan medical & dental council & Indian medical council’s policy respectively.