Guilin Medical University
Founded in 1935, Located in Guangxi Autonomous Region. Guilin Medical University is a public higher-education institution located in the large city of Guilin Guangxi. Officially recognized by the Education Department of the Guangxi Autonomous Region. Guilin Medical University is a largest coeducational Chinese higher education institution. Guilin Medical University offers courses and programs leading to officially recognized higher education degrees such as bachelor degrees in several areas of study. Guilin Medical University gives main concern to clinical medicine and integrates pharmacy, biotechnology, medical assay, and nursing.
Acknowledged By: PMC, WHO and MCI.
Medium of language: English
Duration: 6 years
Ranking: 2019-2020 (Center for World University Rankings )
Impressive Features for MBBS in Guilin Medical University
- More than 300+ Foreign Students from Pakistan, India, Nepal, Malaysia, Indonesia, South Africa, Zambia, Zimbabwe, Nigeria, ASEAN & CIS Countries and other Nationalities in Chinese language Scholarships, MBBS & Science Subjects.
- Separate & furnished hostel building for male and female students.
- Hostels are 2 sharing for the international students.
- Muslim Canteens are available inside the campus.
Documents required for Guilin Medical University for Pakistani, African & International Students
- Students having HSSC (Pre-Medical) /Senior High School with 60% Marks can apply in MBBS.
- SSC Mark sheet / Junior high school document
- HSSC Mark sheet / Senior high school document
- Passport First page in Scan
- Medical Check up on Chinese physical form
- Police clearance certificate
- One photo with white background.
MBBS Fee structure of Guilin Medical University
Degree Awarding = Clinical Medicine ( 06 years Degree )
Application fee with documents = 1500 CNY or 250 U$D
First year Total Fee Package = 30,000 RMB
First year Includes: Tuition Fee, Hostel Fee, Admission Charges, Management & Service charges, Residence Permit, Medical Checkup, Insurance Fee, Airport Pickup etc.
From 2nd Year to onward: 23500 RMB/year (approx 3500 U$D)
Tuition fee = 20,000 RMB/year
Hostel Fee= 3500 RMB/year ,
Residence Permit = 800 RMB/year , Insurance Fee 800 RMB/year, Medical Check 500 RMB/year.
- First year Fee Package will be in U$D, onward it will be charged in Chinese Currency RMB.
- Student will pay for Stationary, Electricity Charges & One way air ticket to Guilin.
- Food expenses are approx 1000 RMB to 1200 RMB / Month.
- Fee once paid will not be refunded. Student will follow the rules and regulations of the university.
- Pakistani & Indian Students will follow the Policy of Pakistan Medical & Dental Council & Indian Medical Council’s Policy Respectively.