Wuhan University of Science and Technology is a public higher education institution in China. CEC Pakistan officially represents Wuhan University of Science and Technology which was approved by PMC and WHO. It was established on 29 November 1983. It was the capital of Hubei Province and the largest city in central China. Wuhan University of Science and Technology is a public higher learning institution that operates under the support of Hubei Provincial Government and the Ministry of Education of PRC.
Acknowledged By: WHO, PMC, MCI, USMLE, HPCSA, and SCHS.
Medium of Study: English
Wuhan University of Science and Technology Duration: 5+1 Year
Ranking: Wuhan University of Science and Technology Ranking 2022-2022 – Center for World University Rankings (CWUR).
The composition of the university:
- Wuhan University of Science and Technology is a higher educational institution.
- Attended by more than 34 thousand students.
Disciplines of Wuhan University of Science and Technology
It include following disciplines.
- 77 undergraduate programs.
- 171 academic master’s degree programs.
- 18 professional master’s degree programs.
- 38 doctoral programs.
- 8 post-doctorate programs.
Students must have 60% marks in Fsc to apply.
- Passport first page in scan
- Medical check up on Chinese physical form
- Police clearance certificate
- One photo with white background.
Degree Awarding: Clinical medicine
1st year fee: 38,000 RMB
Note: 1st year fee include tuition fee, hostel, 1 years green card, medical test, health insurance, medical garments, Chinese language books and dormitory deposit as refundable money.
2nd year to onwards: 22,800 RMB
Note: 2nd year to onward only tuition and hostel fee.
- Fee once paid will not refund, all the fee will be charged in RMB/Yuan on arrival at very first day in WUST.
- Student will pay for stationary, electricity charges and one way air ticket to Wuhan.
- Pakistani and Indian Students will follow the Policy of Pakistan Medical and Dental Council and Indian Medical Council’s Policy Respectively.